Bains-les-Bains / Corre La Voie Bleue - Moselle-Saône à vélo
Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
The way is well laid out and easy, following the towpath along the Canal des Vosges.
Link Bains-les-Bains - La Voie Bleue
You can reach La Voie Bleue from Bains-les-Bains via the D164 road, or via the D434 (and Le Grurupt Lock).
Link to La Rochère
Downstream from Selles, the greenway called the ‘Voie Verte des Tuileries’ allows you to reach Passavant-la-Rochère, where you can visit the crystal glass works at La Rochère and meet glassblowers who beat, blow and shape glass.
Link to the EuroVelo 6 cycle route
At the level of Selles, this link takes you on a road shared with motorized traffic between La Voie Bleue and the EV6 cycle route, joining the latter at Belfort. Going this way allows you to explore the thermal spa resort of Luxeuil-les-Bains and the Plateau des 1000 Etangs (with its very many lakes!).
SNCF (French national railways network)
TER line Epinal <> Bains-les-Bains <> Belfort
- La Forge de Thunimont: former spinning mill City of Fontenoy le Château: Marina, cobbled streets, castle, Lombard tower.
- Selles: Manual swing bridge
- Passavant-la-Rochère: La Rochère glassworks with its glassblowers - the oldest glassworks still in operation since 1475.
- Jonvelle: Gallo-Roman site.
- Corre: ancient floating centre located in the upstream basin of the Saône. Marina and small private port with restaurant.